Doe Bay is one of the prime spots on Orcas Island for camping! With your choice of Drive-In Campsites (ideal for small camper vans and/or tenting with the convenience of your vehicle nearby) or Walk-In Campsites (for those who would like to pack out with a 3-5 minute walk), you can choose from forested sites to sites with the most incredible views that Orcas Island has to offer. Group Campsites are also available, accommodating up to 6.
Campfires ONLY permitted at our community fire ring.
All drive-in campsites are more centrally located and are in close proximity to Doe Bay’s amenities. Choose from:
- Drive-In Single Campsites, ideal for a small camper van and/or 2-person tent for parties of 1-2
- Drive-In Group Campsites, offering room for multiple tents or small campers, accommodating a maximum of 6 people
If it’s a view you are most interested in, check out our Walk-In Waterfront Single and Group campsites.
Most walk-in campsites are situated on the Doe Bay periphery requiring a 6-minute walk maximum to and from your vehicle. Push carts are provided to help pack your things in and out. Choose from:
- Walk-In Single Campsites, ideal for a modest 2-person tent for parties of 1-2, providing some of the best views in the San Juan Islands
- Walk-In Forest Single Campsites, ideal for a modest 2-person tent for parties of 1-2, offering more shelter and seclusion often with a peek-a-boo view of the Salish Sea
- Walk-In Group Campsites, offering room for multiple tents for parties with a maximum of 6 people, and some of the best views in the San Juan Islands
If you desire the convenience of parking with your campsite, choose from one of our Drive-In Campsites.