Doe Bay is one of the prime spots on Orcas Island for camping! With your choice of Drive-In Campsites (ideal for small camper vans and/or tenting with the convenience of your vehicle nearby) or Walk-In Campsites (for those who would like to pack out with a 3-5 minute walk), you can choose from forested sites to sites with the most incredible views that Orcas Island has to offer. Family Campsites are also available, accommodating up to 4 adults.
Campfires ONLY permitted at our community fire ring.
All drive-in campsites are more centrally located and are in close proximity to Doe Bay’s amenities. Choose from:
- Drive-In Single Campsites, ideal for a small camper van and/or 2-person tent for parties of 1-2
- Drive-In Family Campsites, offering room for multiple tents or small campers, accommodating a maximum of 4 adults
If it’s a view you are most interested in, check out our Walk-In Waterfront Single and Family campsites.
Drive-In Family Campsites
Drive-In Single Campsites
Most walk-in campsites are situated on the Doe Bay periphery requiring a 6-minute walk maximum to and from your vehicle. Push carts are provided to help pack your things in and out. Choose from:
- Walk-In Single Campsites, ideal for a modest 2-person tent for parties of 1-2, providing some of the best views in the San Juan Islands
- Walk-In Forest Single Campsites, ideal for a modest 2-person tent for parties of 1-2, offering more shelter and seclusion often with a peek-a-boo view of the Salish Sea
- Walk-In Family Campsites, offering room for multiple tents for parties with a maximum of 4 adults, and some of the best views in the San Juan Islands
If you desire the convenience of parking with your campsite, choose from one of our Drive-In Campsites.
Walk-In Waterfront Single Campsites
Walk-In Forest Single Campsites
Walk-In Waterfront Family Campsites
Family Campsites can accommodate a maximum of 4 adults. These sites are also recommended for tents exceeding 10×10 ft. Choose from Drive-In, Walk-In, and Picnic Campsites.