Walk-In Waterfront Single Campsite – Seagull
$53-$84 a night
Our Single Campsites are ideal for parties of 1-2 with a small two-to-three person tent. Being a Walk-In Waterfront Campsite means you must be prepared for a 5-7 minute walk out to your site. Complimentary wagons and carts are provided to help you transport your camping gear and supplies.
As with all of our walk-in waterfront campsites, the views from Seagull Campsite are incomparable!
Check the interactive resort map for camping locations.
or call us at
for help choosing the best accommodations for your needs.
Things to Consider Before Booking Seagull Campsite
- The terrain leading out to Seagull Campsite can be uneven and rocky in places. If this is a concern, we recommend booking one of our Drive-In Campsites situated closer to the heart of the resort.
- There are 1-2 portalets roughly 3-minutes away, situated halfway between Seagull Campsite and the nearest indoor restroom.
- You’ll find 2 bathhouses on the property approximately 5-7 minutes from your campsite, each with showers and toilets.
- Our Guest Kitchen is CLOSED until further notice. Please come prepared with coolers for food storage, cookware and supplies.
- A camper comfort station is provided with lockers and storage to help keep your food safely secure and out of the reach of our greatest resident pest, the raccoon! We urge you not to leave food in your tent, even at night.
- The camper comfort station is your nearest source for potable water. There is also a spigot located just behind the Yoga Studio, as well as a large dishwashing sink at the Lower Bathhouse.
- There are trail lights leading most of the way out to Seagull Campsite, however we highly recommend carrying flashlights. It gets very dark here at night which is great for viewing the stars but not so great when trying to find your way back to your campsite.
- Fires are only permitted at the communal fire circle located near the General Store and Cafe. Do bear in mind, we often find ourselves in a burn ban from July thru mid-September.
- We have WiFi resort-wide, however the signal is less likely to extend as far out as Seagull Campsite. Otter’s Lodge, located directly beneath the Doe Bay Cafe, can be reserved at no charge for those needing a quiet, indoor workspace while on property.
- Pets are welcome in any of our campsites for a one-time $25 fee.
- Before booking, read the latest information on spa rentals.