The Cafe is taking a short break, January 8-10.
- Dinner Service – Take-Out – Friday-Sunday 4-7p
- Take-Out – Pre-order from our online Cafe menu. Please call 360-376-8059 to place your order for take-out. Orders placed by 5p will be guaranteed. Pick-up time will be scheduled until 7p. Your “no-contact” pick-up point is located in front of the cafe.
- Outdoor Seated Dinner Service – Closed for Winter Season Reservation only 360-376-8059 or email@example.com. Weather permitting. Face coverings/masks are required. Upon arriving at the café, a server will greet you and take your order. Once seated, you can remove face coverings. Face coverings will be required when moving around the dining area, to exit, or use the restroom. Tables are placed with a 6ft minimum spacing. As directed by WA State Safe Start, groups no larger than 5 are permitted at one table thru phase 2, and no larger than 10 thru phase 3.
- Breakfast – Take-Out Saturday & Sunday 9a-1p
- Pre-order from our online Cafe menu: 360-376-8059. Your “no-contact” pick-up point is located on the café patio. A self-serve coffee station will be located in the store during breakfast hours.
- Grab and Go in General Store – Monday-Friday daily store hours. Selection of fresh house-made breakfast sandwiches, pastries, and more.
- Brunch Service – Take-Out: Saturday-Sunday 9a-1p. Pre-order from our Cafe menu page.
- Dinner Service – Take-Out: Friday-Sunday 4-7p
- Pre-order from our Cafe menu page. Please call 360-376-8059 by 4pm to guarantee your dinner order. Pick-up time will be scheduled until 7p. Your “no-contact” pick-up point is located just outside of the Doe Bay Cafe.
- Outdoor Seated Dinner Service – Outdoor seating in not available to offsite, non-registered guests at this time. Take-out only.
You’re in for a treat when you stop in for a meal at the Doe Bay Cafe
We offer some of the finest “Seed-to-Table” dining in the region. The fact that we grow most of what we serve in the Doe Bay Organic Garden is only part of the formula. We also work with the best purveyors in the area.
Everyone in the cafe is a “foodie” and we try to indulge their passion for great dining experiences to bring you the same.
Our team is always delighted when guests come in expecting “end of the road on an island” cafe food, only to finish their meal in awe saying, “That was the best meal I have ever had”.
Due to the nature of seed-to-table dining, our menu changes often based on season and supply. View our current menu HERE.
The Doe Bay Cafe can cater your event on any corner of our property.
We invite you to join us for a memorable dining experience!