Doe Bay Artist in Residency (DBAIR-21) – The All Summer Long Festival
Join us for the pandemic version of Doe Bay Fest – Emphasizing Music and Musicians in a Safe Way. This is our gift to a deserving group who have been disproportionally affected by the pandemic. Performances will vary by week, at the discretion of the musician as well as dependent on the weather, so please check back for the latest information.
Our Doe Bay Fest lineup is spread over 20 weeks with the artists spending a week on the property creating, performing and relaxing. Here is how you can enjoy this experience with us:
- Reserve a cabin for the time when your favorite artists will be around. You will have access to all performances. And of course, you will be at Doe Bay so it is a holiday in paradise. Five night minimum mid-June thru Sept. Camping options are limited. We will sell out!
- Reserve an outdoor dining table on the Doe Bay Yoga Studio lawn. Most of the music will be enjoyed from the Doe Bay Yoga Studio lawn. We recommend a takeout picnic from the Doe Bay Cafe. We will have some table service in the music viewing areas and some reserved tables for eating Doe Bay Cafe takeout.
- Because our grounds are closed to the general public again this year, only registered guests staying at Doe Bay and guests with outdoor dining reservations will be able to access the viewing areas. We will also maintain a “call in advance” guest list for our Orcas Island neighbors interested in attending performances in small numbers. 360.376.2291
- We are not selling tickets for this event. Joe and Maureen are underwriting this program as part of their commitment to the arts and artists; music and musicians. All we ask of you is to tip the artists!
- Schedule – Subject to additions and changes, so please get the latest from www.DoeBayFest.com