Doe Bay Spa – The New Experience
We are happy to be able to offer exclusive private rentals of our hot tubs to families and groups, who have been sheltering in place together, have acquired Covid tests, or better yet, have been fully vaccinated. The guests renting the spa will be responsible for their group just as they are when they rent a house or cabin. There is no general public use of the spa at this time.
- Exclusive spa rentals are available to our onsite registered guests only.
- We are limiting use to a set number of time slots, per day, allowing adequate time between visits for cleaning and sanitation.
- The indoor sauna will remain closed. Exclusive access is given to the hot soaking tubs and outdoor showers.
- The cost for the private spa rental is $200 for a 2-hour session. This cost is a reflection of our costs to clean, maintain, heat and sanitize the facility, as well as the private exclusivity of the rental. More details can be found in the questionnaire form.
- The spa rental is limited to a maximum of 8 of your friends and family members, but only four persons will be allowed per tub and the middle tub will be out of service to create additional space for distancing.
- Pets are not permitted in the spa, even as a private rental.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate the new realities we all face together.
NOTE: We have found that guests who have required every member of their group to be tested or vaccinated, enjoy the Doe Bay experience more.