Doe Bay Spa – The New Experience
The Doe Bay Spa and Soaking tubs is an amenity of the resort that is cherished by our guests, and as an intimate public space, it needs to be considered very carefully for safety and distancing in light of current circumstances. We cannot and would not choose to currently open the spa to the general public but we can safely and legally offer private spa rentals to small groups or families who have been sheltering-in-place, together. The guests renting the spa will be responsible for their group just as they are when they rent a house or cabin. There is no general public use of the spa at this time.
- Exclusive spa rentals are available to our onsite registered guests only.
- We are limiting use to two-three 3-hour time frames, per day, allowing adequate time between visits for cleaning and sanitation.
- The indoor sauna will remain closed. Exclusive access is given to the hot soaking tubs and outdoor showers.
- There is a $250 charge to rent the spa for 3 hours. This cost is a reflection of our costs to clean, maintain, heat and sanitize the facility, as well as the private exclusivity of the rental.
- The spa rental is limited to a maximum of 8 guests but only four persons will be allowed per tub and the middle tub will be out of service to create additional space for distancing.
We are excited to offer this option for our guests. If you are interested in renting the spa, or just want to hear more:
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate the new realities we all face together.
Reminder: Now that testing is more widely available, we recommend testing of any group coming to Doe Bay. We have found that guests who have required every member of their group to be tested, enjoy the Doe Bay experience more. Please keep us informed.