What You should know BEFORE arriving to your appointment:
- EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES.
- If you have traveled with or have been taking care of anyone who has been sick, cancel your appointment.
- All communication is between You & the massage therapist. Doe Bay staff is not responsible for scheduling, adjusting, cancelling or otherwise making contact with the massage therapist.
- Wait outside the front entry gate of the Serenity Garden at the time of your appointment.
- All clients/guest temperature will be monitored and recorded prior to entry to the Serenity Garden.
- All clients/guest will be required to sign a COVID-19 Intake Form in addition to the Health Intake Form at the Gate before entering the massage cabin.
- Only the client/guest is allowed to enter the Serenity Garden.
- Use the restroom PRIOR to showing up for your appointment.
- Regardless of restroom use, ALL clients/guest must wash their hands PRIOR to their appointment.
- Please bring your own water to the appointment as water will not be offered.
- Payment will be made directly to the massage therapist at time of service. Cash, check or Venmo accepted. Rates $105/60 minutes $155/90 minutes.
- Couples massage IS NOT available.
Thank you for your understanding. There is a wide range of factors to be considered working with guests/clients. We and our massage therapist are taking every precaution to keep Doe Bay a Healthy and Safe environment for all.