We Safely Welcome You To Doe Bay
Please note: We are continuing to update our procedures based on the recommendations of the WA Board of Health and the CDC. The health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority. If you have any symptoms of Covid or feel unwell please stay home!
- We are almost exclusively offering our fully self-contained cabins and houses with kitchen and bathrooms in order to avoid opening common spaces for units without these amenities.
- Hot Tubs are open for private rentals only to our onsite registered guests. Click HERE for more information.
- We have always tried to make Doe Bay a welcoming place to all and especially Orcas Island folks, however the Doe Bay grounds must be closed to the public, allowing access to registered guests only. The General Store and Cafe will remain open to registered and non-registered guests alike.
- We ask that unvaccinated guests wear masks in all indoor areas.
- Plexi partitions have been installed at front desk
- Extra Hand Sanitizers have been installed throughout the resort grounds for guest use
- A Handheld Thermometer is available for staff and/or guests
In Room Procedures:
- Rigorous sanitization and disinfecting of guest rooms using EPA registered products
- As per Department of Health guidelines we are removing all reading material, pens and paper
- Sanitized throw pillows and extra bed coverings will be packed in vacuum sealed bags
- Mid stay housekeeping service will not be offered
- Any non-emergency maintenance requests will be dealt with after guest check out
- Over the phone trouble shooting will be available during business hours
- Rooms will sit vacant for 24 hours between guest turns
- Rigorous sanitization and disinfecting of café prep spaces and throughout the café, using EPA registered products
- Outdoor pick up for scheduled take-away orders
- Limited indoor and outdoor dining available. Reservations are required for seated dinner service.
- For information on the Doe Bay Café, including current menu options, visit our Cafe webpage
- All staff will be equipped with proper PPE for their safety and trained in operations to maintain good health and safety on our property
- We have advised our staff to stay home if they are exhibiting symptoms that align with COVID-19. Should a staff member start to show symptoms of COVID-19 while at work, the staff member will be instructed to immediately return home and promptly contact their doctor or local health authority. Any affected work areas and equipment will immediately be sanitized.
We are excited to welcome you into our resort. We understand that these are uncertain times and we want to ensure you can still book your getaway with confidence…
To confirm your reservation, payment of one night accommodation plus taxes is required at the time of booking.
Doe Bay offers flexible change and cancellation options. If your check-in date is at least 7 days away, you can:
- Reschedule your vacation dates
- Let us hold your full deposit as a credit towards a future stay
- Receive a refund on your deposit minus a 20% handling fee
If you wish to cancel less than 7 days prior to your arrival date, the above options will be available to you if we are able to rebook your accommodation or campsite, otherwise the full deposit will be retained.