What You should know BEFORE arriving to your appointment:
- WA State requires the therapist/client to wear a mask.
- If you have traveled with or have been taking care of anyone who has been sick, cancel your appointment.
- All communication is between You & the massage therapist. Doe Bay staff is not responsible for scheduling, adjusting, cancelling or otherwise making contact with the massage therapist.
- Use the restroom PRIOR to showing up for your appointment.
- Regardless of restroom use, ALL clients/guest must wash their hands PRIOR to their appointment.
- Please bring your own water to the appointment as water will not be offered.
- Payment will be made directly to the massage therapist at time of service. Cash, check or Venmo accepted. Rates $105/60 minutes $155/90 minutes.
- Couples massage IS NOT available.
Thank you for your understanding. There is a wide range of factors to be considered working with guests/clients. Thank you for helping keep Doe Bay a Healthy and Safe environment for all.